Friday, October 5, 2007

Enest goes Bunburying

Cecily
April 3rd
4:15

Dear Diary

The weather is cheering up. SO much in fact, that I have decided once again to postpone my engagement with cousin Ernest. I feel as if I should be experiencing broken heartness by now, but contrary to everything that i have ever read on the subject, I cannot explain why my feelings are so ambiguous, and... well I suppose I'm not feeling anything at all. I suppose I am still pleased with my last entry. Ernest had spoken so highly of me then, and I do wish to scribble down simmilar entries in the future. Doctor Chausable, or Ernest as he now likes to be called, informed me a few moments ago that Angy..Algo..Andy.. well whatever silly, detestible lable my sweet fiance used to go by, shall be christened back into the divinely lovable Ernest, no later than 5:30 tonight. Oh I do hope he acts rapidly with haste. I cannot stand being alone right now in this time of pitty, and I very much would enjoy to get re-engagged, or hopefully even married sometime before 5. 5:30 just seems so cliche and annoying, being that it is so closely related to diner and preperations, and whatnot. Oh, I simply can't wait to write about what Ernest speaks of me next!

P.S.
It is a terrible shame however. I have always dreamt of marrying a deviously, rich, cousin of mine. But I suppose 2 out of 3 will suffice. For now.

P.S.S
Oh how I do wonder if Doctor Chausible can help correct that as well.

No comments: